Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Oldies but goodies...

So i have always enjoyed taking pictures of my food, so much that most of the time my phone memory is full of them. I finally have somewhere to put them without deleting them!
My usual breakfast when i was in undergrad. Fast, Cheap, somewhat healthy. I was on this fruit salad trip for a while...not so much now. Redbull has always been in my life somehow but especially during morning classes when all your friends are alcoholics and like to go out every night.
I die for ceviche! Angela and I always enjoy raw fish. We could probably survive in a desert island for months if we could catch fish. Wanna Wanna's ceviche in SPI is my favorite... even though they get tons of demerits from the food police. Still, it's amazinnggg!
I'm obsessed with sushi. One rolls that i miss from back home (brownsville, tx) is the Orgasmo roll at Uchi. In the picture, it is the one on the bottom. Sooo Goood! It has shrimp, salmon on top i think and eel sauce... I LOVE eel sauce...so sweet and delicious...but i bet eels dont really taste that way...i guess i'll have to find out sometime...
Chipotle is another personal favorite. Anytime they pile on ingredients into a huge meal for relatively little money, i'm there! My favorite chipotle burrito is chicken with rice beans corn and i forget which salsa cuz one is like ridiculously hot even for my mexican taste buds...This is probably THE best burger i have concocted with my own two little hands. I didnt have bacon so i put bacon bits, but other that that it was pretty amazing. I love my burgers with the works... the more toppings the better...

So these are some of my oldies but goodies. Can't wait for my next meal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment